Earth's Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King

2 posters

Go down

If you are a good player of WoW, would you patch/upgrade to Cataclysm?

World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King I_vote_lcap0%World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King I_vote_lcap50%World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King I_vote_lcap0%World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King I_vote_lcap50%World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Empty World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King

Post by Enclave Wed May 18, 2011 3:38 am

General talk abt the last patch for WoW: WotLK (3.3.5a). Good addons for each class/race. Talents, skills, professions, etc... and more!

Enclave

Back to top Go down

World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Empty Resto Shaman on Gamer-District

Post by Enclave Wed May 18, 2011 3:46 am

Im a WoW player on the PServer "Gamer-District" (PvP/PvE) and im a Healer/Restoration Shaman named Shazta. I play most of the time im on my computer. So far a have a gs (gearscore) rating of 4.3 PvP which is good against other players. I truthfully LOVE that server and am a loyal player to the PServer. My cuz told me to start this topic ages ago and jsut now decided to actually do it so plz keep it alive, regardless if you are embarrassed at anyone knowing you play WoW.

Enclave

Back to top Go down

World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Empty Re: World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King

Post by UnixAssassin Wed May 18, 2011 12:46 pm

I could care less about the patches and shit. Stupid how you have to have your WoW client at a specific version for a specific server.
I'll play WoW only when I'm bored. I can't play it for more than 30-60 minutes. Screw that game. GO SKULLTAG! Smile

UnixAssassin
UnixAssassin
Admin

https://gamecom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Empty Re: World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King

Post by Enclave Wed May 18, 2011 6:42 pm

Thats you not me. I play WoW cause it gives me somewhere i can really do something regardless if its virtual or not... Im a special effects junky, so that means i can watch an awesome movie like avatar or skyline or something over and over and not get tired of it for a pretty long time. Besides, the topic of it is to talk abt wow, not to post something against it... asshole.. ;p

Enclave

Back to top Go down

Post by UnixAssassin Wed May 18, 2011 6:55 pm

Shut up, mang. I play WoW. Its a cool game. I don't play like you.
Final Fantasy owns! XD FFI is down. FFII up next.
Jose, how about joining our clan? I'll make a WoW Division. And your automatically Reichsfuhrer.
UnixAssassin
UnixAssassin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Enclave Wed May 18, 2011 6:57 pm

Ill join, sure thing but whats the benefits of that rank? Is that like being admin??

Enclave

Back to top Go down

Post by UnixAssassin Wed May 18, 2011 7:03 pm

Well for you, no. Only admins are leaders of the clan.
You will be a site Global Mod and take control of the WoW Div. Your job is recruitment.
UnixAssassin
UnixAssassin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Enclave Wed May 18, 2011 7:05 pm

I see, ok where the fuck do i sign up.. xD

Enclave

Back to top Go down

Post by UnixAssassin Wed May 18, 2011 7:08 pm

Your in already. Go recruit, soldier! >_>
UnixAssassin
UnixAssassin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Enclave Wed May 18, 2011 7:11 pm

The eye roll is promising..

Enclave

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum